Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I make my eyes really stand out with makeup? I have blue eyes.?

What color eyeshadow and eyeliner??How can I make my eyes really stand out with makeup? I have blue eyes.?
use a brown liner, and neutral shades of shadow. highlight with a very pale tan/brown (almost creme) and use a bronze on your lashes. Use a dark brown or black mascara.


I have blue eyes, and this makes mine really popHow can I make my eyes really stand out with makeup? I have blue eyes.?
My sister has blue eyes and I did her make up one day and used a nice green and a pink for eyeshadow. I put the pink on first as a base in a way then blended the green in the outer corner and crease. Then used a black eyeshadow as eyeliner for the upper part of the lid then a black pencil for under. It was so nice. Made her eyes just pop right out.
blue eyeshadow! with black eyeliner!
smoky eye would look absolutely terrific on you and it will bring out your eyes. for a quick lesson...search ';smoky eye tutorial'; on youtube.com
Blue eyes stand out automatically!
Use Black eyeliner on top and bottom, with a light sandy brown eye shadow, I have a friend with blue eyes and white hair, that looks the bast on her.
You can wear something that compliments your eye color.





You can also wear something that draws attention to your face (such as obvious earrings, naturally you would like them to look smashing as well, but it is more likely to draw attention toward the eye-level)





Combining the two concepts, you can wear a complimentary color to your eyes, in something that draws attention to them.





If the result is the comment ';Wow, your (object) really match your eyes!';, you have succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs