Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best makeup for a girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles?

I have naturally curly brown hair and freckles and blue eyes. I love all of them because they are so unique but i have no idea how to highlight them. Help me please! but remember im only like 13 lolWhat's the best makeup for a girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles?
Try tan or like whitish eye shadows those will highlight the blue eyes





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What's the best makeup for a girl with brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles?
i have the same look to me and for my junior prom my make up artist told me that shades of purple for eyeshadows make your eyes look amazing and thats what she did and i loved it alot.
well if u have blue eyes, you should wear brown eyeliner with bronze, gold or metallic eyeshadows. you should try wearing platinum black lash blast bc it works great and really makes your eyes pop! lol. also if u ever get some blemishes, wear some true blend foundation and add alittle blush. just remember, less is always more when it comes to make up.


hope i helped good luck (:
Usually I might tell you to use an eyeliner to darken your eyes and intensify your blue eyes but since your 13 I won't. Just wear cute and fun eye shadows daily.
so try this


a Small a amount of pink blush


for the eyes a light brown with gold


and maybe mascara


good luck
Try like a pale blue, like very light and a light brown. Mabye some golds too. And if the mascara is to overwhelming for your look you can always use clear mascara.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs