Thursday, December 3, 2009

I washed my Makeup brush and blue came out of it?

I have had it for 2 yrs. and I always wash it and this time it came out blue? The only makeup I use for the brush is pink blush. Why is it doing this? Should I through it out? Thanks for your help!I washed my Makeup brush and blue came out of it?
Is it paint from the handle or the glue holding the brush bit on perhaps? Either way, you should throw it out and get a new one, you should never really keep them for a long time, even if you do wash them.I washed my Makeup brush and blue came out of it?
It's probly just the dye they used on the bristle. Won't hurt anything. Mine do that too, and they're new!


I use baby shampoo on mine, and conditioner. Makes them super soft.
i could be tooootally wrong.. but if the brush is black it might be the dye they used to get it black finally wearing off because of a new cleanser you might be using?





i would toss it
Its probably just old. you are supposed to replace makeup brushes evry 6 months.
A chemical reaction from using a different soap?
It might just be the dye in the bristles.
i have no clue but i think you should through it... just in case ,for safety matters

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs