Thursday, December 3, 2009

What eye makeup is best for blue eyes?

Brown liquid? Black liquid? what eyeshadow?





btw, how do you even apply eye shadow?





tips pleaaase?





thanks! ... oh and the event is the graduation dance





thankssss so much, best answer will be picked ASAP.What eye makeup is best for blue eyes?
for my graduating I'm wearing a dark brown eyeliner and brownish-black mascara because it makes my eyes pop more as I have a more pale complexion and brown hair. my dress is black and silver so I'm gong for a neutral brown/beige eyeshadow.





darker brown for the crease and on my eyelash line, and a beige for all over and a shimmery skin colored highlight for my brow Brown and inner corners. I'm doing a nude lip as well to draw attention to my eyes more, but with a Little bit of pink lip gloss for some color.





for my cheeks I'm using a bronzer for the contours and a very light pink for the apples of my cheeks, but barely noticeable since I already have pink undertones.





hope this helps, I've tested out the look and i love it. you should also test out your entire look done before the day of just in case it doesn't work out he way you'd like.





good luck.What eye makeup is best for blue eyes?
Shadows and eyeliners that are red and oranges, along with variations of the shades (peaches, golds, bronzes, etc), all make blue eyes stand out more and really POP.





Also, white eyeliner on your inner bottom lid makes your eyes appear bigger and more open on any color eyes, including blue!





So do both or those and you are garantueed to have super pretty blue eyes.
Skin color is your problem.


If you have really white skin %26amp; you use black eyeliner or mascara it will look really bad regardless of blue eyes or not. But if you use black eyeliner and mascara with a tan it looks really good! Also I wouldn't do eyeshadow with blue eyes, blue eyes already have enough color...eye shadow would look trashy. Also you should get a nice blue graduation dress to make your eyes pop! Good luck!
Well i think most people would love to have blue eyes so you are very lucky :)


i indeed would !


I think that a black pencil eyeliner underneath your eyes and on the top lid would look lovely.. topped with silver eyeshadow and black mascara!


applying eyeshadow is very easy..


you put some on your fingertip and smudge it across your eye
Black mascara would make your eyes pop. (:


I think you should go for black mascara, mild black eyeliner, and eyeshadow that matches your dress.





To apply eyeshadow:


http://beauty.about.com/od/eyeshadow/qt/鈥?/a>
MmM...





I think you should use Black Liquid Eye liner





I use eyeshadows according to the shirt color i use you should try that..
black will look the best, apply eyeshadow? its kinda easy but if you're looking for techniques like smokey eye then look it up on youtube
I can only answer that u should probably use a lighter color
definately brown eye liner. its nice and warm and black will make u look emo especailly with blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs