Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best makeup for blue eyes?

I am a teen.


I have dark blonde hair and blue eyes.


How do I enhance my blue eyes.


Make them POP!


Please help me!


lol.





thank you!!What is the best makeup for blue eyes?
I know some people say that blue eyes and blonde hair should use brown mascara and eyeliner, but it doesn't make the eyes pop, so use black. My friend has hers like that and her eyes just instantly pop!





Don't use any eye shadow, the mascara and eyeliner is good, then put (clear) lip gloss, *clear.





Then if you want, get light pink blush and highlight your cheekbones, perfect and natural : )What is the best makeup for blue eyes?
Well, black eyeliner and mascara looks heavy, but I find that brown eyeliner has a bit of a red tint, and so it looks demonic. Go for black.





Pink, and peach, eyeshadow is supposed to really make blue eyes look good. Stay far, far, far, FAR away from blues. Unless you want to look like a Vegas night-walker.


I personally think gray and silver eyeshadow looks really good, but it's a bit more subtle.





Hope that helps.
Coppers make blue eyes pop. Apply a copper color on the lid of your eye. Use a black/brown mascara, same with liner, don't use black liner.
black eyeliner and mascara


or blue eyeliner


my freind has blue eys and she wear blue it look really pretty


but black would look good too
Either try black or dark navy eyeliner. Or try using a bronzer as an eyeshadow.
black mascara and black eyeliner try some silver eyeshadow too but just a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs