Thursday, December 10, 2009

What colour of makeup looks really good with blue eyes?

like eye liner eye shadow and that stuff?What colour of makeup looks really good with blue eyes?
I myself am a blue eyed girl. The best tone for us to wear to make the blue pop is either a goldish or brownish color. I always use a brown eye liner also. Combine that with the gold shadow in the summertime if you have a tan, and the brown otherwise. Your eyes will standout and look awesomely blue. I also use a little white sparkly shadow on my brow bone and inside corner of my eye to brighten up my eye. If you want your blue eyes to look more green, try using a purple eye shadow, it works everytime. Good luck!What colour of makeup looks really good with blue eyes?
Eye liner you probaly want to go with a brownish/black..eye shadow..maybe a brown..like dark colors will make it pop!
Black eye liner, and natural, light brown eye shadow. Do NOT try to match the blues - they will clash.
Smoky eye shadow - when applied appropriately - can make blue eyes pop.
black mascara or eyeliner would. Eyeliner is a little dark, so I'm not sure your mom would like that. For lip gloss, just you a clear one with no sparkles. Eyeshadow should be a light color. maybe a light brown or blue
Blues and browns all colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs