Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of makeup will make my blue eyes showable and stand out more?

Black mascara for volume. Turquoise/deep blue eyeliner/eyeshadow and black eyeliner.What kind of makeup will make my blue eyes showable and stand out more?
if you want your eye color to really stand out, then don't use eyeshadows or eyeliners in the same shade. contrast is what does the job here. when it comes to blue eyes, use anything pink or rosy, as well as purple or lilac - anything blue will make them look dull. some volumizing brownish-black or soft black mascara will enhance them even more.What kind of makeup will make my blue eyes showable and stand out more?
I wear black eyeliner and mascara but some people think it's too dark. But it makes my eyes stand out increadibley. So many people compliment how blue my eyes are.
Brown Eyeshadow looks great with blue eyes. And a dark black mascara.


I have blue eyes, and it looks great!


:]
dark blue


it always looks good on me
try some metallic grays and blues (if you get a good shade, it wont look tacky at all). eyeliner- make sure its not dark black!
black eyeliner %26amp; mascara
Use Tealo from MAC... I have blue eyes and if I want them to be dramatized I use this eyeliner. Use it a little on the top outer corners of your eyes and all along the bottom. Use it on the inner lid on the bottom too.





Use a nice black mascara and curl eyelashes before applying mascara.





They will definitely POP!
black liquid eyeliner on the top lid and a shimmery silver blue eyeliner for the bottom. Also Loreal Volume Shocking mascara in black!!
brown eye shadow and black eyeliner trust me it works for me!
Ok, I just read about it. You could read peachy or orange eye shadow and use masacara for length and volume + eyeliner. The result will be great! You have to see this applied: http://www.uamodels.net/archives/spring-鈥?/a>


Look at the second picture. I could never think it will look so gorgeous!
Rose eye shadow
My friend wears brown and her eyes look soo much bluer. DONT use blue eye shadow no matter what anyone else says1 It's extremley tacky and cheap looking. Wear light brown.
brown shadow! also, for a more glamourous look you could use gold. depending on your skin type you may have to go more bronze. my roommate has blue eyes and i have played around with colors on her. gold is definitely the best. turquoise has looked awful, as well as most blues. black eye liner or really dark brown goes well with it too, and of course long black lashes. try out woodwinked by MAC and work your way from there to find out how gold or bronze you need to go.
To make your eyes stand out use an orange eyeliner or orange eyeshadow. If I were to use orange eyeliner on my bottom lashes, I'd use a black eyeliner in my lower water line to ensure my face doesn't look drained. Also, I'd do the same for the shadow, just use a black eye liner for the top lashes.





I have blue eyes and it works really well. You can also use lighter blues to make your eyes stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs