Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup that will enhance my blue eye color?

I am white (yellow skin tone) and have blonde hair. What color eye makeup would make my blue eyes look more noticeable?? What other kind of eye makeup should I use?Makeup that will enhance my blue eye color?
Browns, coppers, and oranges will make blue eyes brighter. I have blue eyes and I frequently use a gold/copper shadow. Lavender is also a great color to use for blue eyes.





Also, I recently started buying black-brown mascara, and although it is a very subtle difference, it does make my eyes pop a lot more.Makeup that will enhance my blue eye color?
brown eye shadow,, dark colors basikly NO DARK blue if ur gonna do blue do very very light blue...





I seen an episode in what not to wear in tlc and where the make up artist said that for blue eyes dark colors look the best it makes the blue stand out





KNOWTEST THE EYE SHADOWS AND DARK LINES AROUND THE EYES DAT MAKES THE BLUE STAND OUT


GOOD LUCK HUN
copper color / gold eyeshadow and dark brown eyeliner.
  • prom hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs