Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I make my BLUE eyes pop without makeup?

I [maybe] want to start using eyedrops? would that make them blue-er. TIPS WELCOME.How can I make my BLUE eyes pop without makeup?
A blue t-shirt.How can I make my BLUE eyes pop without makeup?
Sweep bronze colored eye shadow over your top lids, then apply a brown eye shadow a little above your lids and lastly draw a thin line close to your lashes in a chocolatey color!


I hope that heps! Report Abuse

Eye-drops won't make your eyes stand out. You could wear some clothes and/or accessories that are the opposite of your eye-color on the color-wheel. For example, you have blue eyes, and brown is the opposite of blue on the color-wheel. Therefore, If you wear brown clothes/accessories, your eyes will stand out.





Rosaliya 鈽衡櫔
Pull your hair back, if you wear glasses, That's good too. Some nice earrings.Basically do anything to attract attention from your neck up.Maybe a hippie headband or a necklace..peircings?lol
wear pink earrings!! i have blue eyes too and i wore my pink earrings and everyone said '; i looooove your eyes!!';
Wear shirts that compliment your eyes or blue earrings/head band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs