Thursday, December 3, 2009

What colors of clothing and/or makeup will make my blue eyes stand out?

I know that someone else just asked this question, but please help me. I have blue eyes that are sort of like and icy blue or a frozen smoke. i have hair about an inch and a half down from my shoulders and my hair is a sort of gold like brown,i have pink undertones. thank you!





i know this sounds exactly like zoey's question but this is Zoey's friend and i asked her how to word the questionWhat colors of clothing and/or makeup will make my blue eyes stand out?
makeup wise, i would go with purple eyeshadow but not over the top or a light gold. They go with your eyes best. i have blue eyes so i'm pretty positive. clothes don't really matter as much it's more makeup but blue on blue makes them darker but other than that, it's fine.What colors of clothing and/or makeup will make my blue eyes stand out?
use grey eye liner


your eye liner is supposed to be lighter then your eye color


and i have blue eyes and the grey eye liner makes them stand out and look really blue.








=]
red
The opposite color will make them stand out so stay away from blue.
Wear navy, pink, or white. Try black eye-liner with navy eye-shadow with a pink base. Use loads of mascara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs