Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye makeup works well with blue eyes and fair skin?

My skin is really light, and I have a few freckles. I want eye makeup, but I don't like a lot! I hate glitter also. Do you know what I should use? Eyeliner and a good mascara would be cool!





pictures please :)What eye makeup works well with blue eyes and fair skin?
hmm do u have red hair? bc then we would be twins. Victorias secret has really good eye liner. It is $10 and goes on really easily. They have blue which would bring out ur eyes! and depending on ur hair color u will want to use a black or brown mascara? I think clinique waterproof is great!What eye makeup works well with blue eyes and fair skin?
Almay has lines of products that are specifically designed for bringing out eye color. One is to play up and one is to bring out. I used the bring out ones. The eye shadow color is blue and brown and the eyeliner and mascara are dark brown. I bought the products for blue eyes and they are a good quality.





http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





The ^^^ site with the products.
Select a brown shade of eyeliner. The harshness of traditional, black liner will take away from the natural beauty of blue eyes. Choose a dark or medium brown liner to highlight blue tones.





# Blue or brown mascara can help highlight blue eyes by making your eyes look bigger. Take the mascara wand and apply the mascara. Start at the root of your eye lash and coat the lashes to the tips. You may want to apply several coats to get the full effect of the mascara.
cover girl is good at most makeups.


try lash blast (i love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs