Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any eye makeup to make blue eyes look bigger and brighter?answers quickly please?

i'm going out to dinner for my dads birthday in 3 hours time, and I need to know makeup shades that will make my blue eyes look bigger and stand out as I will be wearing contact lenses. I have mid blonde hair if that helps.


thanks xAny eye makeup to make blue eyes look bigger and brighter?answers quickly please?
I may not be correct, but i think if you put dark makeup around your eyes, it may work. My sister has blue eyes, and she always puts black eyeliner on, and it seems to work








check my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081129084311AA1ErclAny eye makeup to make blue eyes look bigger and brighter?answers quickly please?
I have blue green eyes %26amp; I wear turquoise eye shadow or eyeliner under my bottom lash line %26amp; put a few coats of black mascara. Curling your eyelashes also gives you a big pop.
I agree with Maggie, that sounds like a nice color and I'm partial to browns. Also, Almay makes a nice color selection palate to suit eye colors, they have a nice display at Targets, if you have one in your area. OR check out your fav drug store.
umm mascara and some brown eyeshadow
gold or bronzes make blue eyes pop out. Or, any brown tones. You want to go for a color that is darker than your eyes. My friend Kim has bright blue eyes, and she uses a lot of gold tones it makes her eyes looking amazing. Also, do a thin black or brown line on your lid. And I mean SO thin. Also, do not forget mascara. that always makes your eyes pop.
pastel pinks or peach shades.


Try it out!


hope i helped!
i have blue eyes and brown with gold eye liner on the top of the lid makes mine stand out especially when im tan...and then put black eye liner on the bottom but not to much..this looks really good. trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs