Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup goes great with blue eyes?

i have blue eyes and i don't know what make up colour to go with. should i go for blue the same colour as my eyes.What makeup goes great with blue eyes?
Go opposite of what your eye color is....light champagne color or a light green would make your eyes pop. This site can help you figure out a great shade for you and your style.What makeup goes great with blue eyes?
Mac is the best !!
Yeah also black kohl especially on ur lower eye lid
Try the Mary Kay Virtual Makeover at http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson Choose the model that best represents your eye color and skin tone and it will give you some ideas.
greenish will do wonder!
no blue is too much dont you want your natural beauty to show? you dont need bright colors just use light colors to darken the color thats already there just try it
I have blue eyes and I wear Blue Mascara with brown eyeliner and it really brightens my blue eyes....


Try it.
Almay has a whole line of eye products for certain color eyes. I have green eyes and I bought the one for me and I love it, it really brings my eyes out dramatically. try the one for blue eyes and i bet u'll love it. they have eye shadows, liners and mascara. TRY IT!!!if u dont wanna buy it i would go with a pale blue/sky blue or a light sparkly blue or light pink would prob look nice. silvery/gray w/pink would be nice depending on the shade of blue ur eyes are =)
If you put white liner on the lower lids it makes your eyes stand out sooooo much!
A really light color
Hey, I have blue eyes and a few years ago I really wanted to accentuate them. I went to MAC.


You should wear a brown eyeshadow with an orange tone. yes I was worried too at first, but they are very subtle and you can blend them. Basically just a nice brown colour. ask them in MAC about it, blue is opposite to orange in the colour wheel and therefore will accentuate them better.


Blue will just mask your true beauty. green can look nice if applied right and only in small quantities.


Never put blocks of eyeshadow on your eyes, always blend!
No dont go for the same blue. Browns, pale colors, pinks and light violets w/ white eye liner. Smoky eyes look good on blue eyes, reallt brings out the color.
I would say something dusty brown...bronzy...definitely not blue... green, pink or white...very pastel might work...but then without too much mascara... you could have a light brown liner and splash some bronze over it
well i also have blue eyes and i dont even wear makeup because i dont like it.
For people with blue eyes and a light complection they might want to go with a light pink color for eyeshadow and blush! Then you can bring out your eyes more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs