Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hi everyone!My problem is that i have to have a eye makeup to a blue dress and a red dress!Can you help me?

Ohh for the curious ones I need this because I practice Ballroom Dancing so I have a lot of dresses but my dresses of now are red for Latin and blue for Standers! So that's why I need a artistic but very pretty eye makeup.I麓m very thanked if you could help me!!***Hi everyone!My problem is that i have to have a eye makeup to a blue dress and a red dress!Can you help me?
How about a light, natural eyeshadow paired with a thick black liquid eyeliner and big, full black lashes? Add red lipstick.Hi everyone!My problem is that i have to have a eye makeup to a blue dress and a red dress!Can you help me?
Black or brown mascara depending on your skin and hair color. I would recommend green eyeshadow and/or liner. Green is opposite red on the color wheel and therefore red will really bring it out and make them pop. Green is also next to blue on the color wheel which means the two will look nice when used together. Otherwise just go with very neutral colors.
what you could do is where a neutral color, like brown or tan, or maybe even gold. something like earth tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs