Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color of clothing and makeup looks best on someone with dark red hair and blue eyes?

Hi! I am a natural blonde so I have pale skin... but my eyebrows arfe dark brown. I colored my hair a dark red/auburn. My eyes are blue. What color of eye makeup and clothing would look best on me. I already know that red, pink, orange, and yellow look terrible! But what looks good?What color of clothing and makeup looks best on someone with dark red hair and blue eyes?
well you're right about colours to avoid, black is always safe though it can look a bit strong on blonde's so if you're blonde a dark brown but if you have your hair a dark red it would be fine, blue is a good colour to wear but don't wear blue eye makeup it will make your eyes look less blue, green eyeshadow would bring out the blue in your eyes but it has to be a dark green, lime green is probably another colour you should avoid, turquoise and purple are other good colours, since your pale you should wear strong coloured clothes and be careful with whites and creams they look better with darker skin.What color of clothing and makeup looks best on someone with dark red hair and blue eyes?
Well for clothing, you should try wearing white. A plain white tee and some jeans never go out of style :] Other colors that look nice with your hair color are black, beige, green, gold, silver, and even a copper-ish color would look great.





For eye makeup, you should use dark colored eyeliner or eye shadow which will make your blue eyes pop. Some colors you could use are black, dark brown, gray, and navy :] You should also use mascara. I recommend you use Cover Girl's Lash Blast Mascara. I use it all the time and I think it's amazing :]





hope I helped :]
BROWNS are the best! Followiing would be GREENS and PLUMS! I have blue eyes too and I love to dye my hair that same color in the fall.


If you would like to see what colors would look good on you, please visit my website and try the FREE virtual makeover tool:


http://www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


If you find a color you think you'd like to purchase %26amp; want a sample ( I have most colors available) please send me an email (from my site) or call me!


You may also like to know that for the next 2 weeks only, I am giving away FREE, an eyeshadow of your choice to anyone who purcases 2 or more items! Also, anyone who spends $40 or more gets a FREE Microdermabrasion travel set! I always offer FREE shipping and Gift wrapping!


I hope I've helped %26amp; hope to hear from you!
for clothing i think bright blues would contrast the red of your hair and make the blue in your eyes stand out. not like navy blue though im talking like bright maybe neonish blues, royal blue?





for makeup browns would look good on your pale skin. and it would look natural and warm
Welcome to the Redhead Club! I'm a natural redhead and am so glad you are one now too!





Now, try greenish or blue eyeshadows. Light pink lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs