Thursday, June 24, 2010

What makeup and colors should I wear if I have blue/gray eyes, red/orange hair, pale, freckled, and skinny?

I am a girl with red/orange hair and light blue eyes. I'm really pale and freckled and slender. I need to know what my colors are and what makeup would look best on me.What makeup and colors should I wear if I have blue/gray eyes, red/orange hair, pale, freckled, and skinny?
I am also a rehead, I like wearing bronze eyeshadow around the inner corner of the eyes and brown up to the arch with sparkling almost black in the crease. Top it off with a coat of mascara. This really plays up my eyes. Play up the cute freckles by not wearing foundation...just wear powder and some bronzer. Remember the blush, apricot works best for me! Natural lipsticks such as peach should top this look off :)What makeup and colors should I wear if I have blue/gray eyes, red/orange hair, pale, freckled, and skinny?
I would say silver, gold, or green would most likely look the best on you.
wear neutreals





and greens
purple eye Shadow would look good on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs