Thursday, June 24, 2010

I GOT BLUE MAKEUP IN MY CARPET WHAT DO I DO?

its dark blue ive rtyed cleaning prodectes it made it lighter but no better really THEN i used baking soda that helped a LITTLE my mom CANT find out or ill be DEAD PLEASE HELP!!!!!I GOT BLUE MAKEUP IN MY CARPET WHAT DO I DO?
who wears blue makeup? baking soda is youre best betI GOT BLUE MAKEUP IN MY CARPET WHAT DO I DO?
I use to do this old remidey my grandma taught me about using windex and soap. spray windex into the carpet and scrub really hard with a linen towel after that use some and a little bit of laundry soap just a little and crub with water really hard that should do the trick if that doesn't work vaccume it up!! I hope i helped!
The color of the carpet would help.





You need to get a product called Resolve. It works on weird stains.





If that doesn't work...





Tell your mom about it, so that after she kills you she can remove the blood stains.





Just kidding!
Do you have scrubbing bubbles... it works. Also try a tiny bit of bleach if the scrubbing bubbles doesn't work.





I hope I help you out. =]
put another piece of furniture over it.and NEVER move it or your DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs