Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you use neon blue for EMO eye makeup? Or what other colors can I use?

I can't find bright red or neon pink eye shadow any where am I able to use neon blue and it still be EMO. If not what color(s) should I use? I'm not emo I don't cut or anything but i dress the part and sometimes can act the part...Can you use neon blue for EMO eye makeup? Or what other colors can I use?
ok I AM RELLY EMO and i use a pink color with black eye liner and my friend goes to hot topic for black shadow! Blue will work and you will still be emo! Or just wear a flashy eyeliner like lime green from hottopic and a plain shadow!Can you use neon blue for EMO eye makeup? Or what other colors can I use?
you can make blue with hydrochloric acid
that would look awesome!


for any other emo looks, just experiment with colors. hot pink, purple, and silver are cool. black eyeliner is always a classic, though. apply lots, but don't go overboard (you'll look like a raccoon)


you say that you're not completely emo. then why don't you try the ';naughty and nice'; look? put on lots of dark eyeliner, then put on some sweet and innocent light pink gloss.


some other emo looks are cleopatra eyes, where the eyeliner is extended past the outer corner of the eye.


also, don't apply blush and leave your skin in its natural tone.





hope i helped!
Look, just wear whatever make up you want to wear....it doesn't matter whether it conforms to the 'emo' rules. Just wear whatever you think looks nice on you. Don't try to be someone you're not.
tyjtyjut
In my opinion, the best colors to use were those that you couldn't find, but a bright purple might work too. If nothing else, I'm sure the blue will work if your outfit is convincing. (I am not emo, don't worry, but I know one and those are the colors she wears!)
Sure i think neon blue is fineee
Emo is what ever u want it to be. So ya u can wear neon blue eye shadow and still look emo. Black, blood red, neon green, and smoke also could work as emo make-up colours. You can buy black and smoke coloured eye shadow at any make-up counter. Blood red and neon green can be bought at costume stores. But have fun with ur make-up!
I would focus on finding colors that compliment your skin tone, eye color, and hair color...
Oh no your gross
you can always go to hot topic or buy yourself dark blue nd black eye shadow.. (yes black eyeshadow exists bcuz i have) and when you mix it it's pretty also really pink and then add just a dash of black right under you're eyebrow and the rest pink
u can wear whatever color u want!!! u can usually buy the neon colors at hot topic, or sometimes even walmart, cvs, etc. (try l`oreal h.i.p. eyeshadows...very intense colors!)...or try ordering your eyeshadow online...u can find tons of neon colors on ebay, or any number of other online shops...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs