Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup would look good with blonde dirty blonde hair and blue eyes?

for normal occasions, dont bother with blush. Try navy or light blue eyeliner, too match your eyes. If you have dark blue eyes like me, try green, plum, and black too. Then, just put on some clear gloss and let your natural beauty shine! :) don't over do eyeshadow. Avoid blush and foundation at all cost, unless you are perfect at applying them (months of practise required ) you will look like a pre teen experimenting with makeup. Good luck!!!What makeup would look good with blonde dirty blonde hair and blue eyes?
I use the Estee Lauder mascara 1st then, after it's dry/stable, I put on the sparlkling eyeliner from Victoria's Secret in either white or light brown. Then, I use the Prestige (you can get @ Walgreen's) eye shadow in the ';Earthling'; shades. I put the darkest brown on 1st over my entire lid, then the glittery tan on top of that %26amp; all the way to the brow. Then, the second lightest color in the eyeshadow along the top, near the brow. I contstantly get compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs