Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup Tricks that make blue eyes look green?

I have a pretty green shirt I want to wear and just wanted to know some eyemakeup tricks to make them appear greener instead of blue? -No colored contacts though





Thanks :-)Makeup Tricks that make blue eyes look green?
Lol, that's funny because my eyes are like extremely green and people say I have cat eyes. Everyone thinks they're awesome. All I have to do is wear a green shirt and they look even more intense...





I have all sorts of tricks to make mine look greener, but they wouldn't work for you I don't think. I use a light green, shimmery eye shadow from Bare Minerals, and line it with Bare Minerals purple eye shadow. That really makes them stand out.





For you, green eyeliner would probably do the opposite and make your eyes look even more blue in contrast. It's super hard to make your eyes look another color without wearing contacts. I mean, I could never make my eyes look blue, so I don't think there's much you can do. Sorry!





Your green shirt will still look very pretty even with blue eyes! Who knows? Maybe you'll get lots of compliments on how blue they look!Makeup Tricks that make blue eyes look green?
green eyeliner...a little green eyeshadow??? idk
use green eyeliner pencil on the lower lids .not the bright kind....like a normal green to accentuate your eyes
there's a trio of eyeshadow in one palette by ALMAY... they have eyeshadow colors for different eye colors (hazel, blue, and green)... if u want your eyes to look green, use the one for green eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs