Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a good makeup routine for a girl with pale skin, blonde hair, and blue/gray eyes?

My regular routine is a lot of black mascara, brownish blackish eyeliner on the top lid, and foundation that doesn't match well.





It looks really fake and made.





Any advice/suggestions?








Thank yeww :)














Oh, and without makeup, i look really different and scary


and people are used to me looking like i do with makeup.


lolWhat's a good makeup routine for a girl with pale skin, blonde hair, and blue/gray eyes?
I think I would have too see a picture of you but I have pale skin/light blonde hair too and I use black on my eyes but you should really get foundation too match or even light then your skin I would use bottom eye liner too and liquid liner for the top and w/e color looks best or that you like for eyeshawdow =] hoped I helped =]What's a good makeup routine for a girl with pale skin, blonde hair, and blue/gray eyes?
try to watch some make up tutorials on youtube. or you can visit this website: makeupgeek.com. She's a really good make up artist and can answer most of your questions.
I am the same way and i use


black eyeliner


a light powder


white eyeshadow


and brown mascara
I have all these features too. I have this routine, and it works really well for me.





black mascara (not too much but enough)


a really light amount of black eyeliner on the bottom lid


olive green eyeshadow


a light pink blush





if you don't have good skin then use bare minerals, its the best!





this will probably look really natural, it does on me and it makes me look ten times better!
Try wearing some bronzer sugarbaby has some nice ones and try wearing a powder over your foundation to help blend it
Use pink shades for eyeshadow. Thin black eyeliner or none at all. pale shimmer pink lip gloss.
I have the same problem. Anything that normal people would wear would make me look orange. (I'm like, albino or something.)





The best way to go is with something with Ivory or Pale in the name. I use the Clinique Mineral line I use Ivory for that. It's the same skin tone as me and it's good for your skin. :3
A good foundation will make you look much better, if you can schedule a consultation (there free) at Sephira so that you can get color matched to the best foundation. Since you say you are pale, avoid foundations that are Yellow based, try for a neutral or cool based color that will blend well with your skin tone.





Mineral powders are easiest to apply and the best for your skin. If your set on liquid I like STLA or Smash box (at Sephira). On a drug store budget? Physicians formula.





For eyes, you want to pick out warm colors, with hints of amber, gold, brown, purple, pink or red. My eyes are blue-gray and copper shadow makes them POP! Avoid cold colors like gray and blues, they wont do much for your eyes.





Use a brown liner with black mascara to make your eyes pop even more. The color difference is hardly noticeable but it will make your lashes look longer.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs