Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup can i use and what can i do to enhance my blue eyes?

I have blonde hair and really really blue eyes, everyone always comments on them as they are so bright and blue. What can i do to enhance them? ie. any eyeshadows,eyeliner?What makeup can i use and what can i do to enhance my blue eyes?
A dark burgundy eyeliner really helps bring out the blue in your eyes.What makeup can i use and what can i do to enhance my blue eyes?
Black mascara, for the contrast. Black and blue always look soooo good together, haha that reminds me of bruises, but trust me, it's really pretty. Also, purple (eggplant) eyeliner (k i know it sounds weird, but I did it for my friend who has blue eyes and it looked SOOO good!)., but only put it on the bottom. I think that would really look great, good luck :)
If you have blue eyes, you should always look at teh oppisite side of the color wheel to really make your blue eyes pop.


Orange is the opposite on the color wheel. If you aren't in to wearing ornge makeup, try wearing naturaly eyeshadow and liner, and an orange shirt.


That should really make them pop, but if you are into taking a risk that day, try orange makeup.





Hope I helped! :)
Go with earthy colours - they'll make them POP!





I'd say use brown eyeliner (if you decide to use eyeliner), brown or green (soft green, not lime) , or charcoal eyeshadow, and a mascara that isn't too overwhelming.





NEVER use blue makeup - it looks gross. Plum looks good on the bottom lids.





I've got blue eyes, too, and that's what really makes them accentuated.





You could always go to sears or somewhere and get them to tell you about makeup and stuff. Good Luck!
blue eyeliner works great.


or you could wear your normal makeup.


and then take some blue shadow.


and go under your eye with it, about a quartor of the way, starting from away from your nose.





i do it with green, cause i have green eyes, and it works really good
Don't use blue eye makeup !


Use the opposite eye shadow colour to your eye colour, so use brown eyeshadow, liner and mascara to make your eye colour stand out


Alsoo silver and golds look great for the evening,


:)
The makeup you can use and what you can do to enhance your blue eyes is wear baby blue, blue, and brown eye makeup like eyeshadow and eyeliner.





I hope I helped! [:
u should use MAC cosmetics. if u go to the store they they help u with everything u need and they are really educated when it comes to makeup.





hope i helped :)
u should use blue eyeliner like AquaMarine and something to make your face look tan but not overdone





http://media.photobucket.com/image/blue%…
I think eyeliner looks hookerish. Don't use it! Blue eyes tend to stand well on their own, I think. If you want, use a LITTLE dark mascara. That should create a good outline.
dark brown liquid-eyeliner, i love mine. or gold eyeshadow or purple eyeshadow, I know because i have blue eyes too!
Browns, greys, golds, rusty peaches or plum colors. I also think the smokey eye look looks amazing.
Eyeliner would really do the trick and maybe a light eyeshadow
brown liner


%26amp;


mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs