Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup tips for fair skin blue eyes?

I have dark blue eyes that don't stand out at all and very pale skin and black/dark dark chestnut color hair. I want a different look for school cause I used to just wear eyeliner, any suggestions?Makeup tips for fair skin blue eyes?
I also have pale skin, dark hair, and light blue eyes. You have 2 basic color schemes that you can work with and add to:


1- corals: a nice coral color eyeshadow with a thin line of black liner with a glossy coral lip.


or


2- remember that nothing makes blue eyes stand out like bronze and gold colored shades of eyeshadow. I literally have like 300 different shades of brown, taupe, bronze, gold, and sand shades that I mix and match daily.a nice black or navy liner really pulls it together. if you want to mix colors, try the lightest shade on the inner corner and the darkest shade on your outer corner.





as for mascara, I prefer either an extremely black (L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous is my fave) or a navy blue.





I hope that helps! I used to do make up professionally, and since then have become a full fledged make up ';junkie'; :D I wish we were in person so I could just show you my make up box and give you tips! keep me posted on how it goes!Makeup tips for fair skin blue eyes?
I have the same, but very blonde hair.


Very dark black eye make-up makes your eyes look very blue in contrast, or you can try an aqua/blue eyeliner all around the eye, and dark blue mascara, to make your eyes look bluer at first glance.


If you are in a hurry use bronze/gold eyeshadow and gold eyeliner on your inner rims of the lower lid and black mascara.





Use bronzing powder under your cheekbones, on your jaw line, and near your hairline on your forehead and blend to give you a bit of colour. Use a pink blush on your cheekbones to give you a rosy glow.





Use pink or a blue based red o your lips if you feel the need
The best idea is to use natural and shimmery colours on blue eyes such as browns and peaches as this will draw your attention to the eyes. If your eyes are dark with dark hair opt away from black eyeliners and mascara and try a dark brown or a blue/brown for a change. A pale pink or clearlip gloss goes perfect with this and a glittery pinkish blush will highlight your cheeks lovely.





It just depends how much makeup you want to wear but I hope some of these tips helps as I have a very similar complexion :)
I would go with pastel eye shadow. I would still use black eyeliner and mascara. Use lighter colored lipstick and blush. Pull your hair back from your face to help draw attention to your eyes.
find an eyeshadow that is exactly the same colour as your eyes, a bit of brown mascara and liquid eyeliner ;) xx
eye liner and glossy lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs