Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What kind of makeup suits me if I have blue eyes ?

I have blue eyes I use natural colors for my eye shadow and black for my mascara


%26amp; eye liner what do


you think that would look better??What kind of makeup suits me if I have blue eyes ?
Hi,


It depends what colouring you have, i.e. also what colour is your skintone and hair? Generally most people can be sorted into two categories. Warm and Cool,





Warm people tend to have olive skin or darker with none or little pink tone in their skin, more of a yellow tone, they usually have brunette hair or sometimes dark blonde and brown eyes.





Cool people tend to be more the ';english rose'; look with paler skin that has more of a pinky tone, usually blue eyes, and more commonly blonde, black or red hair





There are no hard and fast rules with make up as it's such a personal thing but this might help:





Warm tone people tend to suit;


For eyes;


Browns, coppers, golds and dark ';jewel'; colours


For lips; Strong colours, reds that are quite warm as in more orangey, not pinky or with a blue tone, nude natural browns





Cool tone people suit:


For eyes;


Blues, pinks, greens, silver


For lips;


true pinks, bluey reds, pale naturals





This is just a rough guide, I am myself naturally a blue eyed ';cool'; blonde but I dye my hair jet black and find that cool tones suit me best, I have dyed it brown before and find that it just makes my face look red but black doesn't at all, also if I wear any brown eye make up I look like I've been crying as again, it makes them look red. As I think it does a lot of people.





I see a lot of customers come into my work (where we are all trained in applying make up) who wear brown eye colours and pink lipstick together which I think looks awful, I say stick to warm or cool colours, don't mix them.





Also, I find generally khaki eye shadow suits most people, also lilac (which is also good at brightening the eyes up so good for the morning after the night before!) And if you can find a nice true dark shade of peacock green this suits most people too if you're after a more dramatic look.





Hope this helps! xWhat kind of makeup suits me if I have blue eyes ?
brown. brown eyeliner and shadow, but you can do black mascara. my mom has blue eyes and that's what she does. try it out. it's supposed to make blue eyes ';pop';. hope this helps
watch this she may b lyk u she has blue eyes
going nataural is better guys like it better


the more nataural the better





answer mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs