Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am thirteen years old with golden hair and dark blue eyes. My skin is very pale. What makeup should i wear?

I need a routine that isnt to showy,but helps my looks. I need it fresh and clean looking, but also soft. Please include what type of lipstick,lipgloss,eyeshadow,concealer,br鈥?or whatever i should use for my daily routine. i just need the color and what it is.I am thirteen years old with golden hair and dark blue eyes. My skin is very pale. What makeup should i wear?
I am 14 and I have been using makeup since I was twelve and my skin is fine, and my mother who is 44 has been using makeup since she was 11 and she has to die for skin (and her skin looks mch better than many of her same age friends who never wear makeup). DOn't let these people discourage you to wear it!





Cover Up: Almay foundation is uber light and won't look all cakey and gross, plus it goes on very naturally (try Nearly Naked kind). This won't clog your pores! I hate dream matte mouse my Maybelline was good, but I haven't tried it. An expensive but absolutely phenominal brand is Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup! Go to their website for locations and you'll be amazed with this!





Mascara: Use a very dark colored mascara, black is best. L'Oreal makes good mascara, and Almay does too.





Blush: Physician's Formula mineral blush in natural glow looks very light and natural, and is great for pale skin!





Lipstick + Gloss: Pair a natural colored lipstick and gloos together to make your lips pop. Revlon and covergirl make good lipsticks!!!!





Eyshadow: This is only if you use light colors and know how to apply it. Put the darkest color close to your lashline, and then the lightest color and your brow bone. Then if you have any other colors go from lightest to darkest starting from your brow bone!








Have fun playing with makeup! Don't be afraid to try new colors!I am thirteen years old with golden hair and dark blue eyes. My skin is very pale. What makeup should i wear?
I don't think you need to be thinking about wearing make up at 13! But if you have to make sure you have a good skincare routine too. A ph-balanced cleanser/face wash morning and night, forget all the oxy..this and spot zapp that...it will be too harsh, get something for sensitive skin. A tinted moisturiser will be fine for you (with an SPF 15+ allday, everyday, rain or shine!), especially if you have pale skin as it will look obvious and not natural if you wear a foundation or a powder. Moisturisers come with tanning agents these days too so if you want a little healthy glow all the time go for that (for fair /normal skin). A slick of nude gloss will be perfect and NO black/blue eyeliner or mascara, it will just make you look like you are trying too hard. A really light taupe eyeshadow over the lid with a darker shade on the lash line (close to the upper eyelashes) will be fine for nights out etc and a smidge of bronzer all over and I mean a smidge! Make sure your eyebrows are groomed too as this can make all the difference and even make you look like you have makeup on when you don't!


Starting out with a good routine at your age will reap the benefits later!! Always wash your make up off before bed and don't share with ya buddies!
13 is too young to wear make-up.
Use products that will help to improve your skin!


Like a tinted moisturizer(with SPF)(neutrogena)





tinted Lip Balm to give you just a hint of color and a healthy look and also moisturize and protect your lips(burt's bees)





I wouldn't care about eyeshadow or eyeliner...


But if your lashes doesn't have 'color'....you might use mascara.....in clear or brown!





and if you're really pale ...Blush!


And if you have blemishes or dark circles....Concealer





But please, just make use of everything if you really need :)





Now you should watch this video...and have an idea...how to put everything together...





Smashbox - Fresh Faced Beauty Tutorial


http://www.weshow.com/us/p/21377/fresh_f鈥?/a>





And remember, you're young so you have the key to have great skin int the future moisturize clean...and use PRODUCTS WITH SPF everyday
OK. Because you're only thirteen, you need to keep it simple. Try this:





-Use concealer to cover minor blemishes and marks. Keep it at a MAXIMUM of two shades lighter than your skin tone.





-If you want, try a bit of mascara. Use a black or brown, or a mix of both. Start from the roots of your lashes and drag it up to the tips to give the illusion of length. For an extra touch, add it on the bottom lashes. For extra volume, do three coats. Do the next coat after each first coat has dried.





-Try a bit of shimmery eye shadow. It really adds effect without being too overdone. A light dusting of a gentle silver or grey shadow will be great on you, and will help your eyes open up while emphasizing the blue. A nice pale lilac will really emphasize that blue as well.





-A clear coating of lip gloss works amazingly. Either that, or a light pink gloss. Light pink works excellent with blondes. To make it last longer, apply a light coating of lip balm or ChapStick. Since it's winter that is actually a good idea because lip gloss can dry lips out; that way, they have more protection. Vaseline works too as both a protecting gloss and lip moisturizer.





If you really feel you lack colouring in your cheeks naturally, try just a bit of blush on the apples of your cheeks. Do it in a circular motion. Find blushes that are oil-free to prevent clogging your pores and getting pimples. Shimmery blushes will highlight pimples if you have any on your cheeks, so try a more matte blush if needed.





XOXO,


Laurie
Don't use black eyeliner. It takes away from your pretty blue peepers. Use brown. Sometimes I use dark if I want a dramatic effect. Most often I will use a light, golden brown. (I like Covergirl Perfect Point Plus in Espresso and Almay Bring Out The Blue in Brown Topaz)





Usually I will wear my eyeliner on the top inner rim and the bottom inner rim of the eye, but not accross the lid. I think it is a more natural look that way. When putting it on top of the lid, I never go too thick.





For shadows, you want gold tones. Yellow is opposite of blue on the color wheel and so it will make blue stand out the most when the two colors are paired. (Try Covergirl eye pallette in Country Woods or Shimmering Sands.)





You can even try enhancing your blue eyes with a bit of blue eyeshadow or some blue mascara. Just be careful because blue eyeshadow can get real trashy real fast.





Try getting Almay's Smart Shade foundation. It only comes in three shades: light, medium, and dark. It goes on white and then blends into the color of your skin! It is so amazing, I looove it. It only about ten dollars too, which is relatively cheap for a quality product. If you decide to go for a different foundation, look for an oil-free foundation that will prevent breakouts. Before buying, rub a little on your hand to see if it matches up. If your foundation is too dark you will look like an orange sponge cake. :]





If you have less-than-perfect skin then try a Covergirl concealer underneath your foundation, and L'Oreal true match powder over the top. This will make for an overall flawless look. I usually buy my powder a shade lighter than my foundation, just because for some reason it makes my skin look great.





I really reccommend seeing a Mary Kay consultant or a beauty rep behind the counter of a decent makeup store (Try Sephora or Dillard's). I got started with makeup by having a visit with my mom's friend who was a Mary Kay consultant. She gave me a makeover and then handed me her big fat book of samples and an book of tips and let me go crazy for a week. After that I realized that I knew what I wanted to do with my life. haha.
if you're very pale then why is your avatar tan?
Very little, at most a tinted moisturezer with a sheer lip-gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs