Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color of makeup would make my hazel eyes look blue?

My eyes are mainly Green and brown mixed. they have blue pools every once and a while.


How do I make them blue?


I have fair skin and dyed blonde hair that used to be an auburn colorWhat color of makeup would make my hazel eyes look blue?
I don't know what color makeup but the apperance of your eye color can change a lot with your clothes. Try wearing a blue shirt, it will totally bring out the blue in your eyes.


:)What color of makeup would make my hazel eyes look blue?
hazel eyes are hot. they get the best of all the eye colors. seriously, im jealous of hazel eyed ppl b/c their eyes are the most unique. so why would you want to change your eye color?
Try using a blue eyeliner(mainly baby blue, or sky blue), and have a sunkissed glow by wearing a nice bronzer.
dark blue eyelinner or light blue or any kind of bluem the point is use blue eyeliner...put it to you're water line
contacts
baby blue eyeshadow and a LOT of it! just kidding! ;-p
omfg wat a fake get blu color contacts
no matter what u wear for makeup u look cute to me and sexy kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs