Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have blue-gray eyes, dirty blond hair, and fair skin. What makeup should I use?

I want to know what makeup colors look the best on me. I also want them to be pretty cheap, preferably from drug stores.I have blue-gray eyes, dirty blond hair, and fair skin. What makeup should I use?
I'm just the same, tbh. I had make up done for me on my birthday at this chanel counter, and they said that browns and greys for the eyes is good, brown mascara and eyeliner, and not too dark lip colour. Try shops like boots (UK drug store) they have cheap cosmetics, and the natural collection make up range is very good :) rimmel is quite good too xI have blue-gray eyes, dirty blond hair, and fair skin. What makeup should I use?
u sound like me.


ive always been told that the brown family is good for this colour eyes, i personally liike a little more colour but brown is good 4 naturals. at the mo im using a teal eyeliner with copper eyeshadow.


blush pink andd simialrly coloured lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs