Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have homecoming next week and I have a blue metalic dress. How should I do my hair and makeup?

I have long blonde hair and i am kind of pale.I have homecoming next week and I have a blue metalic dress. How should I do my hair and makeup?
Ugh im jealous of your hair.


Anywaysss, lol for your hair you should straighten it, but curl it on the bottom, so it gives it a little bounce. Spray a little hairspray around your whole head so it keeps it from frizzing. And makeup, ugh i love doing makeup. I can do it like professionaly, if i lived by you i'd do it. lol. Hm, since your a little pale...like me, hehe, use some blush, and mix it with a light bronzer very littleeeee . Cause then it'll look like you packed bronzer on. lol . for eyes get blue eyeliner. put it under and on top of your eyelid. Then take a dab of white eyeshadow and dab it underneeath your eye on top of the eyeliner. That way it wont look so bold. Then take a vanilla type color for ontop of your eyes. With alotttttt of mascara, i'd use waterprroof mascera incase you get a little sweety and it drips. hahha. for lips just mix a light pink with a light tan color (=





%26amp; i bet you'll look gorgous !I have homecoming next week and I have a blue metalic dress. How should I do my hair and makeup?
Well for long blonde hair i would definetly do an ';updo'; If you wear your hair down it might take away from the dress(which sound divine!)


here are some ideas.


Rachel McAdams - braids ontop of your head and kindof a messy bun on the side,


http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin鈥?/a>


i LOVE that one


A really cute elegant style


http://www.womensbeautylife.com/albums/U鈥?/a>


gorgeus style perfect if you want to be the homecoming queen!


front - http://www.wwbeautystore.com/images/ad_h鈥?/a>


and back of that hairstyle - http://www.bridal-hair-styles.com/wp-con鈥?/a>


other random cool do's


http://www.targetwoman.com/image/hair-up鈥?/a>


the right top one in that is the one i would go with! but put that back with the homecoming queen front. That would be totally GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good luck and I hope I helped you!


Oh and for makeup!!!!!!


With a metalic dress I ALWAYS do a smokey shimmery gray eyeshdow and liner and either nude lipgloss or BRIGHT RED lipstick.


GOOD LUCK!
because you have a bright/noticable dress, it is important to keep hair and make-up pretty and simple. otherwise, you will look too over the top.


i bet the blue dress looks gorgeous! nice colours that go with blue (and will not be too overpowering) are neutral colours. things like browns, greens, pinks or greys. or even match the shade of your dress to your eye make up :) if you want, use bronzer/blusher but not too over the top!


as for your hair, i think the best homecoming/prom hair ever is long and curly, with bangs and a little poofy bit/quiff at the top. or if you have shorter hair, just curl the ends or straighten it.


but i think the most important piece of advice is too keep it simple.


hope you have an amazing homecoming!


hope i helped xx
I use youtube i found a lot of stuff on it





Go on youtube:


pursebuzz


sarahvictor


fafinettex3





hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs