Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm looking for a new way to wear my makeup. I have blue eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair.?

I'm looking for a new way to wear my makeup. I have blue eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair. I don't want any dramatic eye shadows. Something that brings out my eyes please (:I'm looking for a new way to wear my makeup. I have blue eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair.?
Oooh, what a beautiful combination...





For eyeshadow, I would go with silvery tones, whites and soft browns. Make sure to emphasize your lashes with dark brown mascara(not black, too severe) to make your eyes look bigger and thus draw attention to your blue eyes. Black liquid eyeline on the top lid would look smashing as well. When it comes to bringing out blue eyes it is all about emphasizing the lashes and the lash line with dark colors while keeping the lid light colored and shimmery.





For your lips, I would go with a soft peachy,coral. Nothing too bright as it will distract others from your eyes. (Red would look great if you wanna get adventurous, though. )I'm looking for a new way to wear my makeup. I have blue eyes, pale skin, and dark brown hair.?
Im not an expert in makeup but i know a website that has video tutorials that can help you out. Its called www.MakeupGeek.com. Hope this helped!
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs