Thursday, June 24, 2010

Homecoming is soon and idk how to do my makeup. my dress is baby blue and i have blue eyes and tan skin. HELP!

my hair is brown, my eyes are bright blue, and i dont know how i should do my eyeshadow and blush. i know how to do my eyeliner, but only on the bottom of my eyes. so any help or advice would be great!Homecoming is soon and idk how to do my makeup. my dress is baby blue and i have blue eyes and tan skin. HELP!
If your tan try going with white eyeshadow it should make your eyes stand out.Homecoming is soon and idk how to do my makeup. my dress is baby blue and i have blue eyes and tan skin. HELP!
I think that you should go with the latest hip and fabulous make-up trend, the cat eye. With your brown hair and blue eyes this look that Angelina Jolie has would look stunning. You should first use a nice foundation powder such as bare escentuals mineral powder which you can buy at Sephora. Then apply nice light strokes of the wonderful light bronzer NARS brand. This is my staple bronzer because it never looks orange and never looks too dark. After your bronzer lightly dust the cheekbones and top of the forhead with NARS brand blush in ';Orgasm';. These two combined will give you a beautiful but not too dramatic healthy glow, especially if you already have a nice tan. After you have finished with the face you may go onto the best part, the eyes! Start with a base coat of a light shimmery cream tone up to the eyebrow and then a light tan shimmery shadow just in the socket area. After this apply a dark (I like waterproof Lorac) thin line from the inner eye to a wider and upward ';cat eye'; out to the outer eye area. Finish with about three coats of DiorShow black mascara to pull those beautiful blues out :)





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/stylewatch/trends/070129/angelina_jolie.jpg
well either do a real light blue like a white blue okay or do a smokey eye
For your eyeshadow use a pale, earthy tone that has the slightest bit of sheen/sparkle, and don't coat it on, just softly apply it. Enhance the effect by applying eyeliner to your upper lid. You do this by starting in the corners, then pushing it along, right above your fringe of eyelashes. Use a soft pencil.


Hope that helps~!
try smoky look grey eyeshadow with darker on the outside will make your eye look great with blue dress.
If ur skin is tan then u should use white eyeshadow or purple.I recommend the white from icing by clairs that is the one I use and it looks great. You should look for a blush that is almost the same color as ur skin but a bit darker so it shows.For the top of ur eyeliner do it a bit on top of ur eyelashes.For lipgloss I recommend a cherry-pink color from icing by clairs.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs