Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have blue eyes and brown hair what makeup should i use to make my eyes pop out?

like eyeliner[i currently use brown] eye shadow[bronze] mascara[black] blush[red] i think that it doesnt show what i want[my eyes to pop out] can you help?I have blue eyes and brown hair what makeup should i use to make my eyes pop out?
Keep using the same eyeline [which is brown] i have blue eyes too and i dont see much of a difference when i use brown mascara so i use black and then eyes shadows use colors like rust, coral, peach or grayish colors on the eye lid. So just change up the eyeshadow a bit, or even the way you do your makeup. Hope i helped :)I have blue eyes and brown hair what makeup should i use to make my eyes pop out?
blues,silvers,browns, and golds make your eyes stand out. use a brown eyeliner. brown mascara (unless you wear silver eyeshadow,then you should your black.) a peach color blush,and clear or pink gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs