Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What should my makeup look like if i have brown hair, blue eyes, and very pale white skin?

this is for a formal party i am going to be attending.


my dress is black and my shoes are purple.


also, my dress and shoes are vintage.


so im kind of going for a vintage look.What should my makeup look like if i have brown hair, blue eyes, and very pale white skin?
http://picraters.com/pics/22de709c02a8d5鈥?/a>





If you want to do abit more (than the makeup in the pic) then apply a dark blue eyeliner underneath the eye and a darker shade of lipgloss.





Hope I helped.What should my makeup look like if i have brown hair, blue eyes, and very pale white skin?
with a pale face, you should go for lighter colors. lighter pink or a light purple color would look good..or maybe a tan color. Don't do anything too dramatic or else your eyes will be the only thing standing out on your face.
Well, I don't have any pictures but you could go for a smokey brown eye.
you should use light colours (as mentioned before) like a golden eyeshadow, and maybe even a brown colour coming in from the edge of your eyelid. Use a golden shimmer powder to highlight your cheekbones and accentuate your eyeshadow. A little brown or tan eyeliner would look great and just black mascara, but make sure it doesn't look thick. Use a baby rose coloured blush very lightly so it just looks healthy and just a pale pink lipgloss... hope that helps.
  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs